I am working as a researcher on the Ethics of AI at the University of Groningen. I did my PhD at the University of Groningen and have published on metaethics, meaningful human control, conceptual engineering, epistemic dependence, metasemantics and belief revision. Before I started my career in philosophy, I obtained a BSc. in Computer Science and worked in IT as software engineer and project manager for several years.
My current research focuses on conceptual engineering, (technological and social) responsibility gaps, meaningful human control and the metaethics of value learning.
- Post-doc at the University of Groningen.
- Affiliate Researcher at the Foundations and Synthesis researh line of the Ethics of Socially Disruptive Technologies programme (ESDiT)
- Post-doc at Ethics and Philosophy of Technology Section, at the TU Delft.
- Coordinator of the Design for Values Methods research theme of the Delft Digital Ethics Centre (DDEC)
- Core Member of the AiTech project from the TU Delft.